FEMP - Presidential Awards for Leadership in Federal Energy Management
The Presidential Awards for Leadership in Federal Energy Management honor Federal employees for their support, leadership, and efforts in promoting and improving Federal energy management.
Awards recognize outstanding achievements in the following areas:
- Conservation and efficient use of energy and water
- New and emerging energy technologies
- Innovative strategies, best practices, and applications
- Renewable energy sources
- Alternative financing
- Energy-efficient mobility by the Federal government
- SERO Energy Management Team wins in 2005. The US Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM), Southeast Region teamed with 16 Army installations in the Region, the Department of Energy's (DOE) Southeast Regional Office, Huntsville Corps of Engineers, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) to institute a comprehensive energy management program.
- Fort Carson wins in 2003 [Narrative (.pdf, 44Kb)] [Photo (.pdf, 122Kb)]