Army Regulation 420 Series
AR 420-1, Army Facilities Management
- Describes the management of public works activities, housing, and other facilities operations and management, military construction program development and execution, master planning, utilities services and energy management, and fire and emergency services
- Identifies and synopsizes other regulations that provide detailed facilities management policy
- Contains the Army Energy and Water Management Program in Chapter 22 and Utility Services in Chapter 23
- Supersedes AR 11-27, AR 210-50, AR 415-15, AR 420-10, AR 420-18, AR 420-49, AR 420-70, AR 420-72, AR 420-90.
AR 420-41, Acquisition and Sale of Utilities Services
- Establishes policies, responsibilities, and procedures for the acquisition and sale of utility services
- The sections pertaining to acquisition implement DOD Directive 5100.32
- The sections pertaining to sale of utilities services implement 10 USC 2481.