Power Reliability Enhancement Program
View the list of the current Power Reliability Enhancement Program (PREP) Technical Manuals (.pdf, 49Kb).
How to Get a Technical Manual
There are several ways to get a copy of a technical manual:
- Download from the USACE home page , Select Army Technical Manuals.
- Order printed copies via email from Karl Abt at email@example.com
- Order by telephone from the Publications Department, (301) 394-0081, 82, or 83; Fax: (301) 394-0084
- Write to the Publications Depot:
Commander, USACE Publications Depot
2803 52nd Avenue
Hyattsville, MD 20781-1102
The technical manuals written before the Electrical Division of the defunct US Army Center for Public Works became part of PREP and affiliated with Military Programs may be of interest. They are
- TM 5-682, Electrical Facilities Safety;
- TM 5-683, Electrical Interior Facilities;
- TM 5-684, Electrical Exterior Facilities;
- TM 5-685, Operations, Maintenance, and Repair of Auxiliary Generators;
- TM 5-686, Power Transformer Installation, Testing and Maintenance; and,
- TM 5-688, Foreign Voltages and Frequencies Guide.