AEWRS Training Webinar Series
The Army Energy and Water Reporting System is the system the Army uses to collect and compile energy program data for facilitating compliance with Federal reporting requirements and assisting with energy management and programming decisions. Sessions will provide new and experienced users an overview of the reporting tool, reporting requirements, AEWRS data entry, standard reports and graphs from AEWRS, validating data, reporting of alternatively financed energy projects and renewable energy projects, and other data required for the Army's Annual Energy Report.
Each participant can register for one Basic and one Advanced session. (Note: two sessions are not mandatory). The number of participants in each session is limited, so please register early.
The training will be available in eight sessions according to the following schedule.
- Session 1 Basic AEWRS — Thursday, 11 October 2012, 1300-1500 EDT
- Session 2 Basic AEWRS — Thursday, 11 October 2012, 1900-2100 EDT
- Session 3 Advanced AEWRS — Friday, 12 October 2012, 1300-1500 EDT
- Session 4 Basic AEWRS — Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 1300-1500 EDT
- Session 5 Advanced AEWRS — Tuesday, 23 October 2012, 1900-2100 EDT
- Session 6 Basic AEWRS — Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 0900-1100 EDT
- Session 7 Advanced AEWRS — Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 1300-1500 EDT
- Session 8 Advanced AEWRS — Thursday, 25 October 2012, 0900-1100 EDT
Registration Ends October 5, 2012
Webinar training session access (instructions connecting to the webinar and audio) information will be provided to registrants via email upon successful registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Please be prepared to call in and join the event 15 minutes prior to the seminar start time.
- You will need BOTH a computer with an Internet connection AND a phone to participate.
For questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.